Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fairy Tales and empty threats

So today I'll add to the fairy tale references. While eating breakfast this morning Justin (Daddy) stole some of Julie's food from her plate. Her response to this was to tell me "Momma, someone's eating my porridge". Just thought that fit in nicely with the Lorax reference she made the other day.
Now on to the threats. We were all playing on the floor this morning when I finally realized the time and announced that we needed to get ready to go to church. Julie did NOT like the idea of this and so she marched up to the clock on the wall and shouted... "it is not time to got to church CLOCK! Or I will kill you in the face!" All of this she shouted as she pointed her finger menacingly at the clock.
As all of this was going on Gideon was very calmly pulling the rubber stoppers off of the door stops and then gingerly replacing them. Then he would run up to me with an ear-to-ear smile for a high-five.
Never a dull moment in the house of Jansen.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jamie - we're trying to reach you!! Can you please call or email me? Jeanmarie Simpson (Coming In Hot) 884-1776 or jeanmarie.simpson@gmail.com. I'll try to find you on Facebook too.

    ReplyDelete